Definite Progress

Another good playtest last night which had the added advantage that I didn't have to suffer the England game. With Mrs Trebian out on a Brownie Guide trip today I had the morning to really sort my ideas out.

So much so, in fact, that I even managed to get the cover done. Looks rather spiffy, doesn't it?All I have to do now is complete the playsheet (pages 11/12 of the booklet) and re-do the markers for the game.

Very satisfactory day's work, plus this evening I'm off to see the divine Ms Suzanne Vega in Birmingham with young Master Trebian. That will be an excellent way to round off the day. Only been waiting for 25 years for this.

My, what a short post!

(BTW the cover picture is from the excellent collection of the New York public library, which you can find here: http://digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/explore/dgexplore.cfm?topic=all&collection_list=PostersoftheRussianC&col_id=195 or just put "Russian Civil War poster" into Google.

Comments